Thursday 29 July 2010

Back to regular programming



Yep I know I have been AWOL for a while but I'm back now! I've just been living life - working hard, playing hard with abundant birthday celebrations (not mine, that's to come - yippee!), girl's nights out and trips away to beautiful cities.

Thanks to everyone who has been emailing me with postive comments and even better sending me lovely gifts (to be shown here soon). 

There are so many things in life that I end up feeling guilty about and blogging (or lack of in my case! Whoops!) should not be one of them. I started this as an outlet for me and my love of all things fashion and it will continue to be that. It's just that life just sometimes gets in the way....but I'm ok with that.

But, with all my time off I've been thinking up and creating loads of new posts - so stay tuned!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails