Monday 18 January 2010

Blogger style



I'm very new to the world of blogging, mainly because after years and years of being a student I've finally written my last thesis and now have more time to indulge in my passion for fashion. Since discovering the world of blogging about 6 months ago, I have well and truly had my eyes opened - there are literally millions of style icons just a mouse click away. And I'm not talking about supermodels or celebrities with armies of stylists, I'm referring the the fashionistas of the blogging world. My favourite way to spend my downtime used to be curled up on my sofa trawling through my beloved glossy fashion magazines, and now, whilst I still love to do that, I also now spend many a happy hour (or five) devouring the style of  "real" people. To be honest, I am more fascinated by fashion bloggers and the looks they create than by celebrities anymore. The fact that these guys are all self-styled and without million dollar budgets makes them so much more appealing. So here is a collage of my favourite looks of the past few months which I have gathered from numerous blog sites, which you can find links to on my site.

Check out these and more fab looks at Late Afternoon, The Sartorialist, Carolines mode, Lookbook.nu, Fyndigt by Frida, Sea of Shoes, Style Scrapbook, WhoWhatWear.com and the other blogs in My Blog List.

Keep up the good work bloggers - you are my greatest source of inspiration.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails