Friday 16 October 2009

Welcome to my world!!

Hello fellow bloggers,

The time has finally come for me to stop just cruising through the world wide web and all its wonders and finally put my fingers to the keyboard and make my own contribution - so here it is my first post on my first ever blog. I hope you like it!

This blog is really an outlet for me to show you all the things that I love in my life - namely my love of fashion, beauty and all the glitz and glamour that goes with it! Nothing makes me happier than being surrounded by beautiful clothes and things, no matter their cost. I hope to showcase some of my favourite looks and get opinions and ideas from others along the way, so feel free to contribute to my posts.

I called this site My Style in My Time because that's really how I view fashion - ever evolving and changing but something that you should take in your own stride and adapt to how you want to live your life. I'm not obsessive about fashion but I have a real passion for it. It is undeniable how the right dress or shoes or haircut can totally transform your mood. I love the way fashion allows me to express myself and that's what I want to use this blog for, an outlet for that expression. So here goes...wish me luck! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails