Friday 27 November 2009

It seems someone out there likes my style...


No sooner have I blogged that I got picked again for FabSugar's looks of the week than I go and get the look I blogged about in my "As the leaves fall" post picked for today's Look of the Day. Lucky me! Thanks again FabSugar - this is so encouraging!

I recently enrolled in a sewing course and am busy attacking thrifted clothes with my scissors and a sewing machine....hopefully my new creations will go down as well. I'm really looking forward to posting them as soon they are finished.

Check out my look of the day here.
And if you want to see where I got all my items from, check out the original post here.

Have a great weekend! After a small hiatus on my blogging, I can't wait to get back on it! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails