Tuesday 3 August 2010

House of Harlow 1960 at ASOS

(from asos.com)

Look at these gorgeous beauties that I just purchased from ASOS! Jealous much? I can't wait to get back to the UK next week to pick them up - I adore the petrol-like look of the ring and necklace. As you can see from here and here, I love House of Harlow 1960 and I love ASOS. It's so hard to find decent House of Harlow 1960 stockists in the UK so well done ASOS! I think Nicole Richie is a true style icon. I'm also on the stalk for this ring and the whole of her Winter Kate collection as well. Now if only I could get my hands on this cape from ASOS as well.....

(from asos.com)
How gorgeous? I love it all - the cape, the leather shorts, the chunky bracelets and last but not least the beautiful Olivia Palmero. 
What's on your lust list?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails