Tuesday 10 August 2010

Graffiti Artist

 
 
(headband: old, cardigan and vest: Gap, shorts: Uniqlo, shoes: Aldo, bag: Mulberry (also seen here), jewellery: gifted, silver cobblestone ring also seen here., skull ring: Ebay, cobweb ring also seen here)

Just a few pics me and the boyf snapped of my outfit the other day. I think the muted tones of my outfit look brilliant contrasted against the brights of the graffiti art, which is just around the corner from our apartment. What a great outdoor studio! I wish I posted them a bit earlier as I just saw that Aimee from Song of Style has posted a similar concept. Great minds eh?

As long as I can remember, I have a major thing for jewellery (I dedicated my last post and these posts to it!) amd usually the bigger the better. I wanted the focus in this pics to therefore be on the jewellery, some of which I have recently acquired and others of which I have had decades. I have drawers and drawers filled with all kinds of wierd and wonderful jewellery. However, I just can't bare to think of my pieces du jour (I rotate them all the time) being locked away so I have a habit of cluttering all the available surfaces in my walk-in wardrobe/spare bedroom with them. They're a real pain to dust but they're are just too beautiful to be hidden.

I try to keep track of all my most sentimental pieces but as you may seen me tweet recently, often I'll realise I've lost track of a piece or three and so I'll happily spend an afternoon or an evening "rediscovering" jewellery stored away in those drawers.

Soon it is my birthday and many of my lovely friends and family have been asking what they can get me as a gifts and my mind immediately went to all things metallic, jewelled and sparkly. Consequently, I have recently spent many hours delightfully trawling the internet in search of such things and this post is a precusor to my jewel-encrusted wishlist. 

What pieces of jewellery are currently on your lust list?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails