Monday 2 August 2010

Gifted street walker

Denim jacket: Gap (very old, also seen here), floral scarf: Primark, striped top and rolled hem chinos: Topshop, bag: Mulberry, wedges: Bertie, jewellery: gifted (see below).


As I said in my last post, the boyf has been fabulous recently and so supportive of my blogging. I think you will all notice more outdoor pics - all courteousy of him. This is my work outfit from today which also nicely shows off my first "gift" - lucky me! The silver ring was so kindly given to me by the lovely Sarah from
LuShae Jewelry. Check out my ring here - I love the texture on it and within no time it has worked its way into my weekly rotation. As you can see from here, I have a thing for rings and also found myself being quite partial to this ring as well. How can you not love a good cocktail ring? Sarah was so lovely - you have to check out her website.


I hope everyone feels suitably rested after their weekend and has had a great Monday. My weekend consisted of chilling with my boyf, running errands and completing various DIY tasks in the apartments - my latest project is finally framing all the photos that I've been collecting on my desktop and hanging them. It sounds simple but has taken weeks!!

We're going to Edinburgh in a couple of weeks for the Fringe festival so we also spent a lot of time laughing our way through various comedian's sketches on YouTube. There are so many acts to see but such a short time in which to see them. In the end we settled on Jason Byrne, Best of the Fest (we went last year and this is a good all rounder), Shappi Khorsandi and Paul Merton's Impro Chums. I am most looking forward to Shappi...check out this YouTube video of her:



Enjoy and good night!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails