Thursday 25 March 2010

Dennis the Menace


When I wear this cardigan (first shown here) I commonly get referenced to Dennis the Menace, which I think is very fitting because I think this look is a little bit cheeky. Following on from my last two outift posts (here and here), I am obviously continuing to be influenced by fictional characters from my childhood. To add to the whimisicality of it all, I added these super sweet heart print tights and red bow in my hair. I never realised I was so girlie until I started this blog, which is ironic because I am always drawn to editorials and looks with a much harder edge.

Bow in hair: Gina Tricot
Cardigan, top and boots: Primark
Gold ring: House of Harlow 1960
Red and black rose rings: Dublin boutique
Heart print tights and skirt: H&M

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend - I went skiing in the mountains with friends from England, which was mental! Last night I went back to sewing class and my project is coming along nicely - not long now until I can show you all.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails