Tuesday 16 March 2010

Lady-like


Finally time for another outfit post - sorry I haven't been better at blogging but you know how life is. I've been pretty busy with my new hobby, sewing and have really been making headway with the project I am working on - I am really looking forward to showing you. It's like a whole new world has been opened up to me and I am suddenly drawing loads of sketches of all the things I want to make, some probably a little ambitious considering what a novice I am but aim high I say!

But I digress, back to the outfit....I wore this to work the other day and felt very elegant. I think it has a lovely vintage feel to it. I am wearing the skirt I wore here and the House of Harlow 1960 ring I showed you here. I love the fullness of the skirt - I just saw Alice in Wonderland and wanted all her costumes. I added a studded belt (worn backwards) and my favourite wooden wedges, which I can no longer wait to wear. The snow is finally melting so the summer clothes are coming out to play! I am trying new things with my hair since it is in such a state - i just can't decide whether I want it long or short anymore - what do you think?

Top: Warehouse
Belt: Primark
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Bertie
Flower ring: Topshop
Tortoiseshell ring: House of Harlow 1960

Thanks for reading and all your sweet comments and emails. I hope you've all been doing things you love and being with the people you love.

xxx

p.s. sorry for the bright flash in the last two pics - I just really like the way my nails look in them! Vain much?! lol!
p.p.s. just noticed I have a hair across my chin in those 2 pics as well - oh well, no photoshop for me so it must stay! Who's perfect anyway?

1 comment:

  1. I just found you via chictopia, I love the detail on this shirt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails