Friday 12 February 2010

My London haul


I promised I'd show you what I brought back from London and here it is. The top lot is from H&M, the two mid photos are from Primark and the final pic of the tie-dye snood is from American Apparel.

As you can quite clearly see, there is a little bit of a pattern in my purchases with lots of florals and tie-dye prints - definite summer trends! As usual, I sneaked a little leopard print in there as well as some checks and stripes.

Tried to get some basics in there as well and I finally found a black high-waisted full skirt in H&M that didn't break the bank (I was lusting after one in my I am dreaming of.... post). It came with a bronze studded belt, which I don't think I will actually wear with the skirt but it's always nice to get more accessories!

Everything was soooo cheap and that's why I couldn't help myself - those studded boots were only £19! What a bargain - studs are going to be the detailing trend to invest in this spring/summer.

The sun is shining here in Bergen and I have got my best friend Heidi coming to visit me from London this weekend. We've been friends since we were 11 and even though I have lived in Norway for about 5 years now this is the first time she is visiting me. Heidi is doing a MA in Photo Journalism so hopefully she can teach me some camera tricks this weekend. She's using me as a model for one of her projects - I can't tell you what it is about but hopefully she'll let me post the pics afterwards. We're also working on a non-MA related project which I am very excited about and can't wait to show you the results of that! Despite being friends for so long we've mostly had different focuses through school, uni and work and this is the first time we're able to collaborate on something. I really can't wait!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails