Thursday 18 February 2010

Marcel Marceau

Hello all, sorry I've not been posting much but the weekend was really crazy with my best friend Heidi here and then it was back to work, which is always hectic. I hope I can show you all the project that me and Heidi are working on soon but she's just putting the final touches to it. Not much to report in my fashion world, I've just been trawling through all the New York fashion week fall/winter collections online and wishing I had been there to experience it all first hand. I'm collecting my favorite pieces and trends and will post them soon. However, I have to say it seems a bit sad to be planning my fall/winter wardrobe when we haven't even had a spring or summer here yet. But will use these sneak peeks in order to plan ahead, which I love to do, and smug about the pieces I already have in my wardrobe that are perfect for next fall/winter as well! :-)

Here's just a little outfit post, i'm wearing my new H&M skirt together with some of my other favourite pieces - stripes, leopard, skinny belts and full skirts. I just love to mix n match!

Coat: H&M
Cardigan: H&M 
Body suit: Topshop 
Belt: Marks and Spencer
Skirt: H&M 
Shoes: L K Bennett
Bag: Chanel

Hope you all have a lovely Friday...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails