Wednesday 24 February 2010

Think Spring....


I can't believe how much it has snowed here in Bergen in the last three days - there has literally been metres of snow, which means that getting to and from anywhere is a real mission despite how beautiful it looks from the cosiness of my apartment windows. I'm not used to all these over-efficient seasons and in my mind, it's spring already. Hence my outfit that I wore to work yesterday (obviously, the boots were swapped for rubber wellies when dashing about in the knee deep snow!). I donned my trusty fur gilet to stave off the cold (also seen here) but layered it with my 10 yr old faithful Gap denim jacket - a timeless classic, and a chunky scarf. Floral prints, my gorgeous Chloe Heloise bag and a slick of hot pink lipstick gave me the final spring in my step I needed to kick-start the day.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, even though that seems so far away already. I went to hot yoga and it was intense but brilliant - just what you need to blow the cobwebs away. I've signed myself up for another class this week plus some meditation....Ohm.....am determined to rid myself of any stresses.

Have you all been following London Fashion Week? Some of the shows have just been fabulous. I am spending many a happy hour trawling through the collections and designing my A/W 2010 wardrobe. I can't wait to show you all my favourite pieces.

Have a lovely day, wherever you are, whatever the weather!

Fur gilet: Coco and Lolly
Denim jacket: Gap
Chunky green scarf: Tescos
Black cardigan: New Look
Floral dress: Primark (first seen here)
Belt: Primark
Boots: Bianco
Bag: Chloe Heloise
Rose ring: Topshop
Hot pink lipstick: Girl About Town by MAC

xxx

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails