Sunday 5 December 2010

A walk in Central Park




(shirt: Matalan (old), skirt: H&M (also seen here and here), shoes: Topshop, bag: Prada, rings: YSL and House of Harlow (also seen here and here), bracelet: gift, watch: Michael Kors)

Finally some pictures from New York - better late than never eh? The sunshine is such a contrast to my current snowy backdrop (see here). Am wearing the YSL ring I bought there as well as the Michael Kors watch that my girlfriends bought me for my birthday - I absolutely love both of them and am rarely seen without them now. Also toting the Prada bag I treated myself to. It's perfection and comes everywhere with me at the minute. The trip was fabulous - I've many more posts to get out of it! 

Hope you've all had a great weekend! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails