Tuesday 2 February 2010

I am dreaming of.....


Hello my name is Anna-Jayne and I am a shopaholic. I dreaming of chunky black heels paired with massive metallic jewels and tiny little black outfits. Pair with mussed up hair, smokey black eyes and nude glossy lips and you've got the outfit I wish I was wearing right now.

Playsuit: asos.com
Boots: Irregular choice at asos.com
Black linen skirt: asos.com
Mock suspender tights: House of Holland for Pretty Polly (these are the only things I own!)
Silver collar necklaces: Topshop
Heels: Dolce Vita April heels (I cannot find them anyway in Europe!! Sob!)
Mosquito ring: Stephen Webster for asos.com (see Insecticide post)

If I'm a good girl maybe some of these gorgeous goodies will be waiting for me when I wake up in the morning.


Goodnight and sweet dreams everyone
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails